Visitors to the TRX Roundhammer game server are welcome to connect to 'TRX TeamSpeak' for in-game voice communications.
Please remember at all times:
- this is not a public TeamSpeak server, and is for use whilst connected to TRX-hosted game servers only
- treat all visitors to the server with respect
- arguing, offensive comments and excessive bad language will not be tolerated
- inappropriate background sounds must be avoided
- persistent offenders will be banned from the game server
The TeamSpeak3 Client software can be obtained from
The settings that will enable you to access the TRX TeamSpeak server are as follows. In TeamSpeak:
Enjoy the game!
- Go to Connection-->Connect-->Web Server List
- Select 'Show clan servers only'.
- Select 'Show servers with passwords only'.
- Show servers starting with 'Roundhammer'.
- Under 'Country Filter', select 'Show all'.
- Click 'OK' and also 'Update List' if the 'Roundhammer' TeamSpeak server is not shown.
- Ensure that the 'Roundhammer' server entry is highlighted and click 'Connect'; you will be prompted for a password.
- The password for guests is currently 'distant4'
- check here for updates if you are unable to connect.
TRX team members:
- You will be issued with a unique userid and password.
- Go to Connection-->Quick Connect.
- Enter the server address, login name and password supplied to you, also your playername in the 'Nickname' box
- you can also look up the server address in the Web Server List, as described above.